Monday, April 27, 2009

Family Pictures


We decided, on the spur of the moment, to hurry and do family pictures before Jade leaves for San Francisco. Oh, did I mention that my boyfriend will be gone ALL SUMMER?!? Jade's got a job installing alarm systems for APX, so he and our bro-in-law, Sam, are heading to SanFran on May 2nd. I miss him already! Anyway, Jade really wanted to take some pictures of us with him, so we threw together a quick self-portrait session and I have to say that I am really proud of how the pics turned out! I'm amazed, too, because I only took 13 shots (I usually do 300 to 600 during a session). The kids (and SkinnyButt Jade) were cold, so we had to hurry. You can tell how cold Gabe was by the goofy look on his face. I was a little bummed about that, but on the other hand it totally shows his personality, so now I love it!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Heather said...

SO CUTE!

Stacy and Jared said...

wow you are still alive...I've been thinkin about you guys, wonderin whats up and all... Call me sometime so we can catch up

Necha said...

I think the photo is BEAUTIFUL!! I need to do that too!

Cynthia said...

You look gorgeous - We sure missed seeing you and Jonathan's b-day party!

jkmilligan said...

Love the pictures, you have a beautiful family. What software do you use for your scrapbook pages?

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

I heart that picture! And since my boyfriend is going to be gone for 10 weeks without me too... maybe we should plan a photo shoot with you! Are you going to the Cox reunion stag?? I will be there stag myself so maybe we should "hook up"

Stacey said...

It's about time you posted..I keep asking Dana if she has heard from you guys..It's a way cute picture and we miss you guys..Come visit soon..

Anonymous said...

i will be up in salt lake about mid june and would love to come see you! you look great! hope life is great for you. where are you living? love ya

Carsen and Lesina said...

oh my finally you are back. where are you and how have you been? i love the pic so adorable. your hair is so long.