Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Q-T-EEES!

We recently went to an open house for one of Jade's sisters that got married (in Vegas, the little hussie!). It was the perfect opportunity to take some family picture..... But you know what they say about the best laid plans!! So instead, we got pictures of the Cameron kiddos and the Nielson kiddos, which turned out pretty darn cute, if you ask me. Let me know if you want the name of the photograper because she's really really good! :)


This is my AWESOME father-in-law, John, and Jade's little sister, Daina
Kaeli, Jaden, Maya, Abbi, Gabe, and Jacob
The Cameron cuties: Kaeli (3), Jacob (4 1/2 mos.), and Abbi (19 mos.)


Me 'n my homegirl, Lori

Handsome Fellas: Gabe (3), Jacob, and Jaden (5)


Gabe sweeping Kaeli off her feet!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Becca said...

Very, very cute! Who is the photographer? I must know! Can you tell me how to make my text white?

Becca said...

please? :)

Stacy and Jared said...

your photographer does a great job, I wish I knew some one so AWESOME!!

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

wow... you updated your blog again!! You are A-MAZING!!! and I know who the photographer is... she took our pictures too.

Parkinson Family said...

Hey girl! Way cute pictures! We're down here now, so we need to hang!I also heard you are moving. What!! That's way not cool. We need to get pictures done too! Love you!

Honey Family Blog said...

So now that I have added another addition to our family I really need you to take our pictures sometime! Are you up for it?! I need a new family pic to put on my blog, I feel guilty everytime I see just the 4 of us on my header!
Oh yeah, call me sometime! and come see my baby!!!