Saturday, December 20, 2008

And...Here we go again!

Like I said, here we go again...We're moving AGAIN! That was not a happy exclamation point...no, this awesome house with the huge back yard and t.v. loft and great kitchen and HUGE garage, was not meant to be our home. It is being auctioned on January 6th (call me, I'll give the the info so you can buy us a house). So now we're frantically looking for another place to live. So fun....I don't even know what else to say about it.

On a brighter note, if you want a good laugh just click on my friend Heather's blog and read about her first prenatal appointment...it's a doosey!

And here are some pics that I have been too busy to post until now:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry... at least you can have christmas there and not have to be out by christmas.

went to the ward christmas party last night and really missed you.

hope all is good other that having to move again!

merry christmas time! meg

Heather said...

You are in so much TROUBLE!!! I wondered why there was so much traffic from your blog to mine! Bummer about moving. There is a unit open just across from us! If you want to come back. You know I miss you guys!