Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Holiday Pictures!

Good news! Maya has piggy tails now! I know, they're a little pathetic, but a girl can dream, right? Besides, she's at that awkward stage where her hair pokes out like a scarecrow when she wears a headband, so I had to get creative.


I stayed up late the night before Thanksgiving to prepare all the yummy food that would be baked the next day. It was so nice to cook in a clean kitchen with no kiddos underfoot!

Jade made THE MOST AWESOME TURKEY ever! He brined it over night and then cooked it to perfection. It was still sooo juicy after a few days and a microwave. MMMMM!


Gabe, of course, wanted to try the drumstick...Any guesses on how far he got?

Christmas Cookies!
DISCLAIMER: All other holiday food, including the gingerbread men decorating the Christmas tree, were homemade from scratch. You know me... crafty, crafty, crafty!

7 comments:

Becca said...

You crafty, crafty girl! It looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. I love your Christmas tree too! That's a beautiful home you are in. I hope you find a place just as perfect for your family. :)

Heather said...

You are SUPER crafty. Great shots of the tree! And yeah for piggys!

Cynthia said...

I am impressed! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Parkinson Family said...

So crafty and so cute! I miss you. It was so fun staying with you guys and playing until 2 in the morning. Thanks again for letting us stay. We need to do that again. Are you guys coming to the Christmas party. I think its the 3rd. We still have to let everyone know about it. Love you!

Stacey said...

I thought of you guys when Dan told me that we might be moving up north..I really miss you guys..And I know my kids really miss your kids..But, can you tell me how much Heather charges to do pictures..We really need to get them done and a really good photographer that I knew moved far far away..Hint Hint!!HaHa!!!

Anonymous said...

ok... so i hope you have found another great place to live. i really miss you. sorry you have to move for the 3rd time but hopefully this will be the last unless you come back to st. george (hint hint)

hopefully when i come up for my surgery we can hook up.

be happy!

iamegyptian2100 said...



فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض