Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun With The Bay Meadows Gang!

Jaden, Gabe, Kaeli, Abbi, and our neighbor Jackson, all had fun playing in this HUGE box they got when our other neighbor bought a new washer and dryer. They were so excited to play in it! Did they pretend it was a house? Noooooo....Gabe came inside crying, "Jaden won't let me in his work truck!" That's my boys for ya'!

Here's Abbi sitting in her box o' boys... Lucky lady!
Our nieces, Kaeli and Abbi, were hanging out at our house on Monday because their mommy, and my best friend, Lori, was in the hospital having their baby brother, Jacob. Yeah for Lori and Shea!! He is soo cute and I can't wait to take some pictures of him. I think this picture is probably the first time Abbi got to play with the "big kids". She was pretty excited!
Jaden wrapped up the evening with a fireworks show from the college a couple of blocks from our house. He thought it was so cool that he just had to run upstairs to get Daddy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ApRyL :) said...

Love the fireworks pic! Cute blog background. call me soon! :)