Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Made In The Shades!

Maya got her first pair of shades this week and Auntie Heather (awesome friend and fellow photog who lives next door) just had to take pictures! She did so well at keeping them on - it lasted for a couple of hours at least. She never even grabbed for them except for when they fell in front of her mouth and blocked her thumb-sucking. Maya's tiny little nose was barely big enough to hold up the sunglasses. It was soooo cute!
I love this picture! I have no idea what's with the banana on Maya's shirt, but something about just made me laugh :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacy and Jared said...

hey that bow is as big as her head, take it off it straining her brain.. J/K cute pics, anytime your ready to take some of Chloe just let me know

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! I am glad to see you are doing great! Mark and I have a page if you wanna look at it sometime. http://angelnthestarz.blogspot.com/

Lots of love, Wendy