Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Maya's Ready For Spring!

I haven't done any formal pictures of Maya yet, so the other day I borrowed my neighbor's backdrop and planned on taking some spring pictures. I wanted to get some of her in her Easter dress, but by the time I got around to doing it, Maya just wasn't in the mood. But I got a couple of cute ones and thought I would share her cuteness with the rest of the world.















I am in love with her blue eyes! The are much bluer than mine ever were, and I hope they stay that way. And this little patriotic dress is absolutely my favorite. I am hoping it will still fit her on the Fourth of July. Let's see, that's three months away...that may be pushing it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ApRyL :) said...

Love, LoVe, LOVE all the PICS! You know how awesome you are Dot. I just have to keep reminding you of your talents! :) Your Blog looks GREAT! Makes me a bit embarressed about mine. All is well, I shall just copy you. :) Thanx for inviting us to the way fun b-day party! ARRRRR! :)